Austin High School Band Boosters, Inc. is a non-profit organization providing support for the Bulldog Band through volunteer service and financial assistance.
To achieve this goal, it takes many dedicated volunteers all working together as a team throughout the year. The help of each band member’s family is needed to provide the necessary support for a successful band program. Financial assistance is needed to cover items not typically included in the Fort Bend ISD budget. Each year (usually in May), the Booster Membership approves a budget which helps support such important items as:
- Clinicians who train the students in the finer details of using their instrument and assist in improving the band’s marching and concert skills
- Fees associated with the drill writing
- Entry fees to contests
- Transportation to contests
- Purchase of special music
- Maintenance of equipment
- Purchase of new equipment
- An End-of-the-Year Celebration Banquet
Benefits of Membership – Top 5 Reasons to Get Involved!
- Participate and be active in your child’s life in the last few years you have with them before they leave the nest, It goes faster than you think!
- Get to know the other kids your kids are spending their time with.
- Meet some great parents volunteers so you will have some one to sit with during all those football games and banquets!
- Connect with the directors and other school staff. Teaching and parenting go hand in hand. It is always a good thing to build relationships with your child’s teachers.
- Get outside your normal routine and have fun, get some fresh air, do something good that makes you feel good and helps the band!
Volunteer Opportunities Truly no matter what you like to do, there is a place for you!
Contact Band Booster Club officers or committee heads
Upcoming Bulldog Band Booster Club meetings